Responsible for this raffle
Campfire Solutions GmbH
Am Tabor 36
1020 Vienna, Austria
Personal data of the participants, which we need for the realization of our raffle, will be electronically recorded and made available to the employees responsible for the raffle. The data will be stored in order to determine the winners and to send the prizes.
Conditions of participation
- Only participants with permanent residence in Austria, a minimum age of 18 years and a valid postal address in Austria are eligible to participate in this raffle.
- The organizer and responsible for this sweepstakes is Campfire Solutions GmbH, hereinafter: "the campaign responsible".
- Participation in the sweepstakes is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods and services.
- The respective entry deadline for the draw of the prizes can be found in the sweepstakes entry.
- Prerequisite for participation in this raffle is the registration to our Waitist. The participants agree that their data will be stored for the purpose of the draw, prize notification as well as sending.
- This sweepstakes is not affiliated with LinkedIn or Instagram and is in no way endorsed, sponsored or organized by LinkedIn or Instagram.
- The recipient of the information provided by participants is not LinkedIn or Instagram, but the campaign responsible mentioned above. The information provided will be used to contact the winners and to deliver and administer the prize. In addition, the campaign responsible is allowed to contact the participants via personal message or email. Please direct any questions, comments or complaints regarding this sweepstakes exclusively to the campaign responsible.
- The campaign responsible reserves the right to exclude participants who violate the conditions of participation or attempt to influence the raffle through technical manipulation. In the event of exclusion from the raffle, prizes may also be subsequently withdrawn and reclaimed.
- The winners will be drawn on November 15 („closing date“).
- Winners will be notified via LinkedIn or Instagram comments or personal message within seven days of the closing date.
- If the prize is not accepted within five days of notification of the prize via personal message, the campaign responsible reserves the right to make the prize available to other participants.
- Cash payment of the prize is not possible. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The legal process is excluded. The winner is responsible for any taxation of the prize.
- The legal representatives and employees of the campaign responsible, as well as all persons involved in the implementation of the raffle and the family members of the aforementioned persons are excluded from participation.
- The campaign responsible is not liable for technical or other problems that are beyond its control.
- By participating in the raffle, the participant agrees to the contents of these conditions of participation.
- Final provisions
- a. Applicable law is the law in Austria.
- b. These conditions of participation, including the raffle mechanics, represent the final regulations for the raffle. Should any of these provisions be or become invalid, the validity of the remaining conditions of participation shall not be affected.
- c. Legal recourse is excluded.