growth hacker (m/w/d)
💕 nista.io is a tool for finding energy savings in industrial production. We empower our users to find, implement and track energy efficiency measures by giving them access to data. We provide our SaaS tool directly to those that need it via a freemium business model.
🎨 Who we are looking for
We are looking for a full time marketing/growth hacker, who loves building communities, setting up content strategies and processes. It’s not important whether you are more from the graphic or textual side. We are looking for a person to happily jump on whatever is most important at the moment.
🧚♂️ Well a bit more specific please!
- You are passionate about product led growth and empowering people. We live a user-first mentality. In order to stand out as a company, we make our users stand out with their input and work. Our job is to empower them. You find new ways of how to connect engineers and deliver value in a community. In order to grow you know that referral is super important. You don’t love calling people and having sales discussions INSTEAD you love organic growth via marketing.
- You love testing, implementing and improving. In order to make smart decisions of what works and what doesn’t you are confident in testing and measuring channels, campaigns and whatever you can think of. You enjoy working with data and know the tools to constantly learn and improve from them.
- SEO, SEA, Posters.. you know what is right at what time. You bring in a deep understanding of what the possibilities of digital marketing are. You have your tool-kit ready and are able to decide which measure to execute at what time, depending on the development of the company.
- You are brave and creative and love the weird things that work. You find ways to motivate people for the world of IoT data analytics. To achieve that you like to be unconventional and creative. You identify with our brand and add to it.
Most importantly, we are looking for someone as passionate as we are to help discover, define and deliver real value. NO, you don’t need experience in the manufacturing industry.
😎 Ok! And why nista?
There are not a lot of areas that are as seemingly “dry” as the world of industrial B2B software. We believe that we can use exactly that to mix things up and set a new example of how to build a product, a brand and a world of fun in data analytics. We solve problems step by step, and constantly learn and revise our way of doing things. We are fast, we are playful, we are honest, we are brave and we tend to overwhelm each other, which we strangely enjoy. WE ARE NOT A FAMILY but we really enjoy our time together.
We are in love with our product and very passionate about combining strong technical capabilities with slick and lean design. We know that it needs a great product in order to grow, but your product can be as fantastic as you want: if nobody knows about it, you won’t grow. So YES product development and distribution go hand in hand here at nista.
The one thing we can promise is that within our team you have the full space and support to try new, brave, bohemian things! We love that.
🦋 What we offer
Join a strong team. Start a movement. Empower curious engineers.
You don’t need to start from zero. We are a fast growing team of open minded, purpose driven individuals. Our team is built from domain experts in sustainability, energy, and cloud software development. We have built a strong MVP and compelling business model, generated first revenues and closed our first funding round. Over the next 18 months, we will scale our business to ~20 FTE in order to raise our seed round by the end of 2022.
The collective agreement for services in automatic data processing and information technology applies to the advertised position with readiness for overpayment. Remote work and full trust are a given. Additionally, we offer the chance to become part of our journey and shape our company with us.
⏳ I need it in short please!
What you will be working on:
- You accompany our Product development and add the lense of growth features
- You help create and implement long term growth strategies
- You design and implement and track online campaigns
- You help to establish and define referral structures to ensure growth
- You are at the forefront of brainstorming processes and are happy to contribute ideas and suggestions
- You can then develop these ideas independently and accompany them until they are implemented
- You will be shaping the young brand in its digital and non-digital touchpoints with customers (software, newsletter, presentations, social media, etc.)
What you bring to the table
- Motivation for performance marketing – regardless of your formal education
- Knowledge of marketing tracking, SEO, SEA
- Willingness to take the perspective of your users and customers, understand their needs and find ways to create true value in each step of our user journey
- Optionally, you already have experience in developing and leading workshops
- A very good sense for building communities
- Enjoy interdisciplinary teamwork in agile implementation methods
- Independent working style and sense of responsibility
- Very good knowledge English (German is a bonus but not a must)
👀 Please note, this is a wish list. Not an “all-or-nothing” List. This applies to all openings btw.
💌 How to apply
Send an email with your portfolio that proves your critical thinking and love for detail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to stand out you can send us feedback on our current website and how you would change it and why. Bonus if you also send your CV or a few lines about yourself and what excites you to joining us.
We can’t wait to hear from you! 🥳